Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The Tour of Britain hits Suffolk on Thursday with the start and finish being on Felixstowe seafront, less than three miles from home and I'd taken the day off with the intention of watching the roll out and the finish. However with the weather as it is, my plans have changed to watching the riders go through Trimley high street as part of the neutralised section before KM0 and then head off on a ride to Beccles for lunch. Even I should be able to make it through Framlingham before they close the road there and I should be able to watch the finish on the ITV app while having a cold beer before getting the train home.

nite nite

some towns here in MA (US) have closed their schools for the rest of the week, due to the heat. Daughter's, in the next state over, has been 1/2 day all week, her 1st week teaching 3rd grade. Wifey gets nothin, she comes home from teaching elementary school art all day & is wiped out. at my 2nd job, at the big box, home improvement store, they hand out water & ice cream. my favorite is the old school, frozen ice, in a long plastic sleeve

Top Bottom