Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning all from a warm & sunny Suffolk which started with a lovely 15 mile bike ride into work in almost perfect conditions. The first coffee of the day has been made and I think I should be able to stretch what's left in the jar for two more on my last day of work until the 19th September.

The button has been pressed and is awaiting approval. As long as it all goes smoothly, I will be retired as of the 1st March :wahhey:

I've found an amazing new and quick way to restore bicycles. Wash and clean your bike before taking a photograph of it . Download your picture and then edit it in your computer. I have found that rust spots and blemishes can easily be removed by simply using the cloning tool ! Minor problems of having an extra front fork leg or more spokes can easily be overlooked by the bright gleaming spotless finish that you could achieve! :whistle:

Mike_P

Guru
Hygienist survived, gave me a dental pick to try as well as the twin floss pick and thin brush I already use. The ebike ride there, well to and from the TdF stand outside the council offices, was a live weather update.
0907 still overcast and cool to the point of being cold downhill.
0957 sun breaking through
1008 (having nipped into the Co-op for a bag of oranges making use the 14p accumulated membership award) sunny, cycling glasses needed and thankfully only 3/4 mile to go with these jeans on.
Time for a coffee then MTB shorts on and off to Sainsbury's in the hope they have there top range free from quiche now that M&S have changed there's to one that is horrible.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning all from a warm & sunny Suffolk which started with a lovely 15 mile bike ride into work in almost perfect conditions. The first coffee of the day has been made and I think I should be able to stretch what's left in the jar for two more on my last day of work until the 19th September.

The button has been pressed and is awaiting approval. As long as it all goes smoothly, I will be retired as of the 1st March :wahhey:
Suppose they say "No"?

classic33

Leg End Member
Negative on both occasions, mainly because of the amount of time sat around in limbo and the loss of earnings
Didn't she claim for loss of earnings. The time in limbo can't be helped though.

Did it earlier this year, and whilst the facilities were there for making cuppa's, everyone seemed to be guarding there own. Not many using them. On the Tuesday afternoon I turned up with two pints of milk and a bag of teabags, for the start of the afternoon session. The facilities were soon being used.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Didn't she claim for loss of earnings. The time in limbo can't be helped though.

Did it earlier this year, and whilst the facilities were there for making cuppa's, everyone seemed to be guarding there own. Not many using them. On the Tuesday afternoon I turned up with two pints of milk and a bag of teabags, for the start of the afternoon session. The facilities were soon being used.

Glad you enjoyed it

Top Bottom