Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
someone's pup wandered past our home last night about 10pm. just saw the video & called it in to our local popo. sent them the pic & video, as well. hopefully it found it's way back to it's own home
View attachment 705338

town police says the dog has been returned to it's owner & thanked me for the info I sent them this morning. happy puppy, now stay home or on your leash!

Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
Back from the office and a day off tomorrow. Have a dental hygienist appointment for the first time ever.
Brilliant packaging by Sainsbury's on a pack of Salmon fishcakes. Cooking time readily visible but then when you open the package you find it repeated on the inside along with preheat baking tray. Why not on the outside.

tom73

Guru
A sobering thought. I mentioned up post seeing a house fire on Sunday while out with the grandkids...it was started by a e scooter left on charge apparently.
I'd already started charging my ebike outside, more determined to do that now

Only a few weeks ago the industry called for an enforceable battery standard. Most big names already do follow the industry standard. It’s the cheep imports that are the issue with substandard battery management systems and the cheep chargers. Lithium batteries fires are harder to tackle they give off large amounts of energy quickly leading to full inferno within minutes.

tyred

Legendary Member
Just as I had finally got over the cold/flu/hacking chesty cough I had for ages and felt well enough to venture out on the bike on Sunday, I must have picked up some sort of stomach bug or food poisoning. I felt like death warmed up yesterday. Today I feel much better and feel I could be out doing something but I don't want too risk straying to far from the toilet as my belly is still a bit iffy.

After a very wet summer, I end up missing all this lovely autumnal cycling weather. :angry:

Top Bottom