Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Busy day, today! Windows have been cleaned, inside & out. I'm having a coffee before riding to t'other side of town to collect grandson, drink tea, or another coffee, before us riding back here to do a few hours gardening before it gets too hot 🔥

Pocket money will be earned!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a very warm Suffolk where the sunshine has finally arrived. Up and about before the noise of the bins being emptied woke me for a change which means the first cuppa of the day has long been finished.

In about an hour's time I will be heading up the A14 to Cambridge with a bike in the boot of the car to spend a bit of time riding around on the various cycleways and shared paths in and around the city.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Still cloudy but sun will appear soon I think.
Pan of mince bubbling away so better go and check it soon. This will probably be at least a dozen meals for the freezer and eventually me.

At the start of covid I joined Borrowbox which is an online library tho' the access we have is pretty limited. My library ticket was getting a bit tattered so I was given a new one but a side issue I had not thought of was getting excluded from Borrowbox. Cannot get back in and they refuse to let me reregister as I am already a member. They need a password apparently and looking it up on my list I remember problems with that. I put "Do you really want one?" and this was accepted. Not tried it yet today but perhaps later.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning.
It is our welding anniversary today !
It seems like it's been years! :whistle:
keep-calm-and-smile-laugh-enjoy-your-welding-anniversary.png

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
47 years . Not locked out yet! :whistle:

Congratulations to both of you

tom73

Guru
Well that was not odd at all. Just had the jehovah's witness call round. Turned out to be the bloke down the road who i've spoke to for years when out walking our dogs. I've known he is one and it's never come up before. Normal I don't go to the door but I'd heard the gate go and Charlie is out in garden enjoying the sun shine. Seeing who it was I needed to be quite diplomatic to get them to go away the normal bunch must be down on numbers.

Top Bottom