Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
That beach looks absolutely gorgeous!

It is. One of my favourite places. It's odd, but I've been there so many times and I never saw the tide so far out. I was able to walk to the adjacent beach which is always cut off by the tide.

There used to be a really quirky hostel over-looking it where I made many cycle overnighters but it hasn't opened since before Covid.:sad:

tyred

Legendary Member
Just heard my old physics teacher died yesterday.

cookiemonster

Squire
True.

Attachments

• IMG_0537.png
    IMG_0537.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 24

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I have to get up now.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Grey morning and a bit windy but not yet raining. The wind makes it feel cold when out and also cools the house down a bit.

No slugs last night so it must have been only one adventuring up from below the floor.

Nothing planned but not taking the trike out so a will have to be a walk sometime. There is still a lot of stuff I can either bin or take to the charity shop container so that should take a bit of time.
Coffee now.

Morning from a sunny Bournemouth.
If you are having your breakfast you might want to turn away now .

Our stay is being cut short due to a PITA . I now know what it must have been like for the old composers when they compiled their fifth movement. Over the past few days I have been doing a fair bit of composing.
We missed the first day because of it, but didn't miss anything apart from the rain . The trip down was one of caution wondering if I was having to turn around for home at moment. We made it safely and saw Friday's flying whilst sat on the beach . We went and watched the evening flying display with the Typhoon being lit up by the red light from the sun . Last night's display wasnt as good because of the cloud but we did manage to get down to watch the firework display from the beach .
It sounds as though it will be a hot day today and we don't fancy sitting in it on the beach . Yesterday we found it to be starting to get hot as we wandered around the display stands in the morning. We stayed in our accommodation in the afternoon instead . We have seen most of the flying and had a pretty good time despite our pains. I will also be able to have my medication . I left it behind . In all of the confusion I left it on our stairs ready to be picked up !

Top Bottom