Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great, I've now lost my voice.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
For some reason my BT TV box refused to allow me to watch the recorded F1 practice session or any live Sky Sports channel this evening. Over 20 minutes on hold with some awful music was bad enough, but a remote full factory reset by the tech team (which allows the recordings to be kept) meant I had to sit through the set-up video featuring that bloke with the teeth & beard plus Robbie Savage - two of my most disliked 'celebrities'

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I've nearly finished work.. Just a hundred or so litres of diesel to pop in the tank and that'll be it.. Then 👋👋 to work for 8 days 😁

Do you get to collect the Nectar/Morrisons/Co-Op points/dividend or do you have to fill up at a company depot or one of those Keyfuels type places? Filling our works cars at the local Co-Op fuel station used to return quite a decent amount of dividend vouchers to be spent on C****tmas booze.

classic33

Leg End Member
Back from a visit to Sorbi Bridge.I put up three curtain poles.My little Bosch battery drill was the star of the show.It was perfect for drilling eighteen holes in the three wooden battens,the screws went in so easily after that.
Change the "I" for a "y" and pronounce in the same way. Northern haven't got it right just yet either.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Do you get to collect the Nectar/Morrisons/Co-Op points/dividend or do you have to fill up at a company depot or one of those Keyfuels type places? Filling our works cars at the local Co-Op fuel station used to return quite a decent amount of dividend vouchers to be spent on C****tmas booze.

Sadly, it's all key fuels at the depot... No goodies on this job.
Other places I've worked have been great for food vouchers, model cars etc.

Top Bottom