Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thunder?

Naah, that's me with an attack of the farts. :blush:
He's said nothing about strong winds!

tyred

Legendary Member
I changed my library book earlier and they gave me a nice shiny new library card to replace my knackered original and updated my account. I have moved three times since they last updated my account!:whistle::eek:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I came to the pub to see a band I like only to find the lead singer got his dates mixed up and went to a pub in a different town. :ohmy:He is on his way post haste.

I wonder how fast a Mitsubishi Colt can go!🤔
The older models were quite fast ^_^
1693002762397.jpeg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Had a lovely luncheon of a jumbo hot dog roll filled with the last of the poached chicken and a nice dollop of mayo, then a nectarine, two greengages and a large plum, along with the obligatory two :cuppa:

Watered the triffids, and then off to Littleport in the company of Wiggy #2, the Chartres. Picked up mum's prescription from the dispensary at the quack, then stopped off at the Co-op to pick up some milk and a few other gubbins. Paid the same for two pints as I'd pay for four pints in Tesco! :wacko:

There weren't any tills open despite their being a queue, so we all had to use the self-service checkouts. Which don't like YS labels. So I ended up paying £2 more than what I'd tallied up in my basket. By then I'd lost the will to live and gave up waiting for a member of staff to dispute the difference. OTOH, I have a haul of Cornish pasties, chocolate muffins and lemon curd muffins from their ISB, so I can't complain. Well, too much anyways.

Journey home was into a bit of a stiff headwind. My knees are not thanking me right now.

Had beans and fried egg on toast, plus a tomato & avocado salad for supper.

Going to cool enough here in a few weeks to make Cornish pasties. Currently 32c so Mrs GA is making burgers.

Top Bottom