Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Enslavement finished for the week and I've got Monday and Tuesday off. :becool:

I had planned a weekend cycling break but I still haven't shook off the chesty cough from last week's cold and I'm a bit down on energy. I cancelled the hostel I had booked but they took full payment anyway as I cancelled with less than 14 days notice.:angry:

I would guess that on a Bank Holiday weekend, someone would turn up unexpectedly, to take your vacant room.

tyred

Legendary Member
I would guess that on a Bank Holiday weekend, someone would turn up unexpectedly, to take your vacant room.

It's not a bank holiday weekend here.

Grey and cool here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept OK-ish. Had a bit of too-hot-too-cold, but was tolerable. Spent the morning having a lovely walk with a friend and her dogs round the community orchard and nature reserve. After she left, I picked a whole basket full of Red Victoria apples - an early season cooker. The whole sitting room is now perfumed with the aroma of apples.

Have to pop to Littleport later to pick up the parental's prescription. Will drop into the Co-op while I'm there to pick up a couple of pints of milk, as I'll be tight till Monday otherwise.

Anyways, it is time for luncheon.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I love bank holidays and stay at home

I usually do some gardening for my next-door neighbour, while he's away, as a nice Suprise on his return

Last year I watered and fertilised his lawn

Shame it was as artificial as my claims to own a watering can, or a bag of manure :whistle:

off to Mom's tonite. bossman says I can leave early. it can be a bothersome long road trip 200 miles thru 3 states & it's raining. patience is a virtue. saw this guy on my way in to work this morning. must be moving day
trailer.jpg

Top Bottom