Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Sorry but I have a complaint to make , why didn't one of you early birds wake me ?
I wanted to get a few miles in this morning seeing as it was going to be a lovely start to the day, but nobody woke me early , so no ride this morning 😵

In other matters first cuppa is brewing and I left the lid off the bird seed container overnight so glad it didn't rain.

T'is only a light shower.
The heavy stuff is due in a few hours.

We're getting another light shower; It's so dark we need all the lights on, the clouds have hidden the hills and the rain is so loud I can't hear my podcast. I just walked through the centre of the building, well away from any windows, and we could still hear it hammering the roof.

Last edited:
And now the thunder has started, and the car park is flooding with water coming up out of the drains.

Mike_P

Guru
Crikey North Yorkshire Council appear to be going to go ahead with a cycling improvement in Harrogate:ohmy: Narrowing the horrible two lane southbound A61 pass the bus and train stations to one with a bi-directional separate cycle lane provided.

Er.. no there are not. Apparently either them or the previous County Council failed to hold the necessary public inquiry. Suppose it's not worth hoping they might find some money to just replace missing and wrongly sited signs, and worn out or never provided surface markings on existing cycle routes.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sun is out but the forecast is not good so it seems to be a wait and see day.
Confession time. I got the date of Oban Highland games wrong. It was yesterday.
Should check the date of posting on FB as it said tomorrow which meant yesterday. I am sure that makes sense somewhere. :wacko:

MV Loch Frisa running late as they had another problem this morning but eventually got started.

Cattle wandering on the main road again and one was hit by a car which ended up off road. Trouble is that the cattle should not be there but some people seem to lack the sense that they are unpredictable and fail to slow down.

Top Bottom