Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
took most of last week off. now I suffer the dread of going back

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Can you not get emergency inhalers over the counter? I'm sure people will be running out all the time.

Probably. I've never tried since the last time this happened was well over 10 years ago. A message has gone to the GP and they're sorting something out, although it'll probably be Wednesday.

For the moment I'm fine; I've got reliever inhalers just in case and am using those. Cold and anti-hayfever tablets also help open up the lungs and they're my backup. The walk-in centre at the hospital is also an option should things go pear-shaped.

tom73

Guru
Probably. I've never tried since the last time this happened was well over 10 years ago. A message has gone to the GP and they're sorting something out, although it'll probably be Wednesday.

For the moment I'm fine; I've got reliever inhalers just in case and am using those. Cold and anti-hayfever tablets also help open up the lungs and they're my backup. The walk-in centre at the hospital is also an option should things go pear-shaped.

NHS 111 will issue an emergency prescription if you get stuck in the meantime. Legally nothing stopping a Pharmacist from selling one either. Excluding controlled drugs they can sell most drugs without a prescription provided they are willing and satisfied it's for that person.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
125/63
P63

But that's before my 3 rasher bacon roll for lunch... 👍

Warm, blustery and mostly sunny here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well, and have been having a kitchen day. Marinara sauce made for tonight's supper, and I've been busy stoning and quartering three kilos of greengages. I shall be making greengage jam this afternoon.

In other news, I've eaten something that disagrees with me (probably the instant noodle I had as a snack yesterday) as I'm a bit bloated and a bit gassy. If I were to go cycling today, I'd be self-propelled.

Aaaanyways, time for luncheon. I has a hungry.

Top Bottom