Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Well, this pint has just become less mundane, barmaid collapsed behind the bar.

Ambulance called.

Punters more bothered about not getting served.

Sounds about the norm these days. I find the regard for our fellow humans is almost non-existent in a lot of folk :sad: Hope she is ok.

Warm and drizzly here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well, but still feel really tired after yesterday's stresses. So am having a quiet day because I'm stewarding at a cat show tomorrow out Bassingbourne way. Fortunately I'm travelling with a friend, so no driving for me.

This morning I have hand washed a selection of bras and other items that need a little more care than just wanging in the washing machine, sorted out my stewarding / judging bag (like making sure I have spare results sheets and pens that actually work) and I have wrapped a birthday present for someone I will be seeing tomorrow. This afternoon I will need to iron my white coat.

Oh, and I have picked a whole bowl of cherry tomatoes. They're really coming on now. Also noticed one beefsteak and two salad tomatoes are starting to ripen, so the ones I bought on Wednesday will be the last ones I shall need to buy for while.

Anyways, it is time for luncheon and I has a hungry.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I presumed you meant she'd had a little nap, hope she's OK.

No worries, she'd got up to go to the loo, then gone back to the back room.

Ambulance has taken her off now, with blues and twos going. Without going too deeply into stuff, there's apparently a preexisting and diagnosed condition involved, so hopefully she gets her meds sorted out shortly term and whatever she needs long term (though that might take a while at present).

As so the bloke complaining about the ambulance, I pray for two things: that I never end up like him, and that his next sh1t is a hedgehog.

currently having a rain situation
back yard river.jpg

we need a Barbie & Ken canoe

Top Bottom