Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good yellow stickering in Tesco tonight.

Picked up a "finest" gammon, a load of "finest" chicken breasts, turkey steaks, tuna, Polish sausage, pate, new potatoes, watercress, baby corn, broccoli, tomatoes, beetroot, nectarines and a job lot of blueberries.

Someone (a tesco staff member doing their own shopping) walked off with my whole trolley, but it turned out it was a case of mistaken identity. Much hilarity ensued.
You should have waited until they'd paid for it.
Unless you thought theirs would cost you more.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I saved a grasshopper's life today.
I'd picked some spinach from the vegetable patch and, as I was washing it prior to dropping it into the pan of boiling water, I aspied it perched on the underside of a leaf!
I managed to catch it and release it back into the wild.. 🦗

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Lexi's just bit me. I'd imagine she has a whim she wants catering to.

At ours Kizzy is the 'nibbler' her modus operandi is lick,lick............lick, lick, lick.......................lick, lick, lick, lick............chomp. Not too hard like drawing blood or anything but enough to leave teethmarks purring like some engine as she does it.
I'm pretty sure it was because she was separated from her Mum far too early, not our fault, Anna (Maz's Avon rep) had mentioned having kittens she wanted to rehome and one day just turned up at the door with this tiny ball of fur and head still with blue eyes and small enough to stand on the palm of my hand. She was on 'solids' by then but having had Kittens (well my Kissa had) I'd estimate 5-6 weeks.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Not much eating in one grasshopper. You should have checked outside for more.

There's quite a few in the garden but more calories would be used catching them than they contain. 🦗

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Tea is in the mug. I might have a lazy morning.

aggonsy1mak7zv78saod2f6kq2x23pdkmlybhgeclhvdd.jpeg.jpg

Top Bottom