Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Yep! The TV series *and* the book. All about a public urinal installed in the town square.

There was Clochemerle and Clochemerle Babylon but cannot remember if there were more.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Currently wet and windy and heavy showers forecast all day.
Today there is a charity raft race in the bay which could be miserable for participants and spectators if they go ahead in this weather.
We used to have beach events regularly but due to changes in the population that no longer happens.
I was usually a safety boat handler with my own boat initially but latterly using the diving club RIB.
The only good day forecast is Tuesday when my car with trike inside will be off getting done for an MOT. I could get the trike out in advance but since the car gets collected at 0730 I cannot be bothered so just leave it with the keys in to be collected. Not something I would do on the mainland.

Well ! That women's artistic cycling has inspired me !

If you hear any loud bangs and yelps it will be me falling off! :whistle:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Effing weather - it was supposed to be dry today and earlier the grass was still a bit damp from overnight, so I gave it half an hour while I changed the bedding and put it on to wash. I've got halfway through the back garden and had to stop and bring the extension lead into the dry due to a heavy shower. This is what I'm left with while it dries out again
IMG_20230813_112312986.jpg

Top Bottom