Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Lovely four hour ride today

IMG_5419.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My car is doing its 1,000km tank tease again. If I add the miles done to the projected range together it works out at over 1000km but I know that the projected range will soon start to drop far more than the mileage covered.

Meanwhile, after a Greggs pitstop for vegan sausage rolls and coffee, I was surprised to find myself enjoying their coffee. Of course, it comes out far too hot but a good flow of cold air from the vent directed at the cup holder cools it down quite efficiently.

My car is doing its 1,000km tank tease again. If I add the miles done to the projected range together it works out at over 1000km but I know that the projected range will soon start to drop far more than the mileage covered.

Meanwhile, after a Greggs pitstop for vegan sausage rolls and coffee, I was surprised to find myself enjoying their coffee. Of course, it comes out far too hot but a good flow of cold air from the vent directed at the cup holder cools it down quite efficiently.

Would you be surprised if you enjoyed the vegan sausage rolls?

Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
Foolishly believed the rain radar that there was a dry spell this afternoon, well admittedly there was just not as long as had been indicated and got a drenching on the ebike around half three, arriving back home in glorious sun with rain jacket on and a pair of very soggy jeans from a visit to the big Lidl at Knaresborough.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Entertainment it maybe but it won’t fix the problems in the domestic game. Before you get to outside England, Australia and India it’s dying. Won’t be long before it gets like other ones. With rich money men owning teams and players sold to highest bidder. Now if the USA version takes off some real big money will need finding to keep ours going. Real bugbear is ECB happily release England players for this. But try seeing one in Yorkshire shirt is impossible.

I think I'd rather watch a village team on a sunny day in the shade of a tree.

Top Bottom