Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...also found that one of my clients hasn't had a contract from the Job Centre renewed because "The person responsible is on holiday and their stand-in doesn't know about it" If I said what I think of them the Mods would have a meltdown but considering the influence they have on vulnerable people, and for the salary they get I'd expect them to be a lot more professional than this.

My colleague who has responsibility for communication with the Job Centre, has kicked some A*se and the paperwork has magically arrived. As our clients really need the daily routine for work this is very important.
One of the great things about working here is having professional colleagues who care for the clients and have steel capped boots...

slow scot

Veteran
I might suggest Hindemith's Symphonic Metamophosis on Themes of Carl Maria von Weber.

Weirdly, that was on the Proms earlier this week.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'd agree with both the comments below ...
They are specially designed to train our cyclists for the downhill racing events . :whistle:

Yep, my suspension was bouncing on the CR-V. The roads of Montenegro were better.

Don't say you weren't warned. I think the downhill MTB course for the World Championships in Scotland was smoother than some of the roads I rode up there a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the warning, but ...

Should son no. 1 get the job, and we'll wait and see, there'll be a lot more visits to the area.

And on that note Downham Market should be on the 'nice' towns list, but Kings Lynn which we also looked at is basically a car park.

tyred

Legendary Member
Soon be time for my Teams meeting.

Gwylan

Veteran
...also found that one of my clients hasn't had a contract from the Job Centre renewed because "The person responsible is on holiday and their stand-in doesn't know about it" If I said what I think of them the Mods would have a meltdown but considering the influence they have on vulnerable people, and for the salary they get I'd expect them to be a lot more professional than this.

But what it really means is that whoever is left in the office is not happy about that. Their tactic is to kick the job down the road for the responsible when they return.
Urlaubstermine Verteiligung!

Top Bottom