Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You could search around and see if you find my missing brake pads which will inevitably turn up when I buy another set. :wacko:

I bought a replacement 'Y' socket tool over the holidays on the basis this will make the old one magically reappear in the middle of the workshop tomorrow.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, but this isn't 'work'; while in the UK I decided I would like to build up some connections locally. On the one hand, I'm generally happy to go to work, ride my bike and make models. On the other hand I do miss working in theatre...
Well if cycling between your two houses is a bit too much for you, cycling over here to work and back will kill you!

Well if cycling between your two houses is a bit too much for you, cycling over here to work and back will kill you!

Point taken. Perhaps I should have said "While in the UK I decided I would like to build up new contacts local to my place of work/residence in the beautiful Breisgau region of Germany" to avoid confusion from certain literal-minded cowl-wearing scythe wielders.

classic33

Leg End Member
Point taken. Perhaps I should have said "While in the UK I decided I would like to build up new contacts local to my place of work/residence in the beautiful Breisgau region of Germany" to avoid confusion from certain literal-minded cowl-wearing scythe wielders.
If you were to try, you might end meeting yourself coming as you were going.
Glad you sorted it out.

classic33

Leg End Member
How many pages until the next binary number do we think 🤔

Top Bottom