Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Think you need to include weird German folding bike in the test

No chance; I could never ride something so ugly.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Having visited my mum who's in hospital in Nottingham I'm marshalling this evening in Sheffield - the penalty for having left my race licence behind last time out.

PXL_20230809_173015034.jpg

Last edited:
I just emailed Beautiful Wife to ask how Beautiful Daughter is doing on the flight to Japan.

She sent a picture of The tiny one eating, dancing in the transit lounge, and sitting in the pilots seat of the plane they flew in to Japan having charmed the pilot into letting her go and have a look...

I don't think I need to worry...

so long as the pilot doesn't take a nap w/ her at the stick, eh?

seriously tho, sounds good. we got a similar photo of our Daughter, when she flew to Australia / New Zealand

one of my bikes has a "slow" headset. methinks some service is in it's future

tom73

Guru
Following on from yesterday last part of the hand weeding done. One corner of the long boarder is totally wet though and very heavy going. Managed to get most out but a patch of seedings will need going. it's way too wet to hoe them off and digging it over is no go.
Tomorrow the top maybe just dry enough to get run the hoe though.
Small lawn has been and the green bin is full as is my over flow bin lucky it's green bin next week.
As I was working I notice the ants are in over drive they are all over the place flying ones and all.
So as a reward I'm having a fish finger sandwich lucky the food shop arrived as I was packing away the gardening stuff.

Top Bottom