Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks folks xxx :hugs:

I've had the Popster since she was three and a half months old, and she was just a month short of her 14th birthday. So it's a long old time. She was still full of beans till the last, but had been really looking her age recently.

We had a fabulous time together, she was my soul cat, my sharer of onesies - an opinionated tortie and brilliantly bonkers with it. I did show her, but her career on the show bench was a series of epic fails interspersed by the odd apogee moment, including getting a Best of Colour at the Supreme one year and winning an Open Class of 12 at another show.

I'm going to miss her stealing my crisps and shortbread fingers.

wow, well done to you both!

cookies & French fries? or are crisps potato chips? either way, ha! we had a cat that used to eat cantaloupe. cats are so weird

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Thanks folks xxx :hugs:

I've had the Popster since she was three and a half months old, and she was just a month short of her 14th birthday. So it's a long old time. She was still full of beans till the last, but had been really looking her age recently.

We had a fabulous time together, she was my soul cat, my sharer of onesies - an opinionated tortie and brilliantly bonkers with it. I did show her, but her career on the show bench was a series of epic fails interspersed by the odd apogee moment, including getting a Best of Colour at the Supreme one year and winning an Open Class of 12 at another show.

I'm going to miss her stealing my crisps and shortbread fingers.

Very sorry to hear about Poppy's demise. I hope Lexi doesn't become twice as fussy while she gets used to being alone.

classic33

Leg End Member
One for @Andy in Germany, possible relatives!!
german.PNG

It's a warmish, occasionally sunny and currently dry day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept as good as could be expected with a needy cat clinging to my chest. Have spent the morning puttering around in the garden - I will be able to pick some tomatoes this weekend, and maybe some plums too. Been pinging messages with a good friend this morning (incidentally, the ex-CP fosterer that I got Poppy and Lexi from from and with whom I got walking with), and she is taking tomorrow morning off work to take Poppy on her final journey for me. I am truly blessed to have a friend like that.

After lunch I will cycle to the Co-op in Littleport as I need some groceries - bread, milk, breakfast items e.g. HCB or crumpets, and some onions. It's the nearest supermarket albeit not the cheapest. But with showers forecast for this afternoon, I'll do anything to minimise a potential ducking.

Then I just plan on kicking back and watching the cycling.

It is almost time for luncheon.

Top Bottom