Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
Well a brief outing for Hercules and me.
A grand total of 1.7km, coming back. But only 1.6km going?
Did I wobble or cut some corners.

Ah! I remember now I went and returned different routes.

Is that sufficiently mundane?

I'll try better tomorrow

Unearthed my stash of Autosports from 1990 and have managed to track down the report from that Honda CRX race at Oulton. It only gets a single paragraph, and it's so well hidden that I'm unsurprised that I never clocked it at the time. It's only taken me 33 years... *facepalm*

There was no mention of Paul entered in the race in the previous week's issue nor in the issue with the report in, so it must have been very much a last minute thing. I'll need to chase down the relevant issue(s) of Motoring News to see if there's better info in there.

It's a classic case of no matter how much I know, there's still sh*tloads that I don't.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
This time tomorrow we could be millionaires or will it be Wednesday?

2nd..👍

Morning.
It is grey and damp here .
I was getting worried that I haven't seen Georgie since yesterday morning. His food hadn't been touched and was still in his bowl . I went outside and whistled for him and looked to see if I had locked him in my garage . He tends to sneak in whilst I'm not looking . He wasn't in there! I was wandering back across our patio when I saw him strolling down the garden path! He was dry so I think he must have been asleep in our greenhouse. He has had some of his breakfast and gone upstairs to bed .

Here are my bars. I think it might be in French. It is going to be a job to try to restore it.
GB bars.JPG

Top Bottom