Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Like the other stuff it's vegan friendly too.
The do hendo flavour crisps too now they good.

I shall check the shelves next time I go shopping 👍

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Tough trike run today due to the wind and the hills. It was also a bit chilly whenever I stopped due to the northerly near gale.
Leaving my house there is a steep dip then it is mostly climbing for about 4 miles on the two most used roads. Coming back the wind was so strong I was pedalling downhill in places but it did not seem to give me much assistance on the outward leg.
Too much traffic as well which did not help. Individually none of them were a problem but constant pulling into passing places means you cannot get a constant rhythm.
Thank goodness for the e assist which helped on the worst bits.

Connel Bridge in the news again with what seems like a 2 mile queue on the north side as an RTA has closed the A82 at Glencoe and all traffic is diverted on to the A828. Heading south the junction with the A85 at Connel means a right turn into constant traffic both ways. :ohmy:

tyred

Legendary Member
The weather forecast for today was appalling with rainfall warnings in place so I brave the relatively light rain that was in the morning to get a ride in before the predicted deluge. I haven't cycled much these past few weeks so wanted a ride in to try and keep fitness. Thirty miles in the pouring rain and then the skies cleared after I got back and the weather is now glorious sunshine! Such is life.

I actually have a date this evening, first in many years! I have just ironed a shirt, first time probably since whenever I last went out on date. I had to unearth the ironing board from the back of the cupboard.

Perhaps I should have consulted Accy for advice on dressing to impress.

tyred

Legendary Member
Shoes polished.:becool:

Top Bottom