Mrs Brown's boys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
About as funny as a week in jail.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Mammy mammy, feck feck, grandaaddd!

That's seemingly the script for most episodes, I've watched it so that you don't have to.

About as funny as a fart in a space suit.

It's no-where near as funny as that. Fart (and nob) gags have been funny for millennia and feature highly in some Aristophenese plays that still sell tickets. Mrs Brown's boys is not funny in the slightest. I was once forced to watch a Christmas special which was I think the worst television show I had seen in my nearly 60 years as a viewer

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I didn't know it was still going. I enjoyed the early stuff.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Dear BBC, Why, oh why, oh why don't you stop showing this carp?.....

Really, I just don't get why a theme has to be rinsed so totally until there is nothing left to give. Quit while you are ahead and let the repeats do the work.....

Although in the case of Mrs Brown's boys, there wasn't much to give in the first place and I have never managed to endure a complete episode!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I suspect a venn diagram of fans of mrs browns boys and Reform voters would be an almost perfect circle. 😁

You have reminded me of the lovely cuddly Lee Anderson complaining about something to do with Terry and June and cancel culture and good comedy. I remember T&J. It was awful when it was being made. Can't believe they haven't 'accidentally' lost the tapes as a service to the human race.

Last edited:
Top Bottom