Mrs Brown's boys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I've never watched it, but I am happy to declare it complete garbage.

I have watched it (one whole episode) and am happy to declare that you are correct in your opinion.

Utterly peurile dross just about sums it up.

screenman

Legendary Member
I am worried people will think I am an elitist prig. Should I watch it so I can talk to common people about it?

That is up to you, I watch it and do not mind if you do or not., I am more common than posh, but I have employed a lot of people over the years who thought they were.

There's been a lot worse comedies on T.V than Mrs B.B. things like Birds Of a Feather and anything with Dawn French in like the Vicar of Dibley for a start. That Dinnnerladies was absolute rubbish as well.

Alex321

Guru
There's been a lot worse comedies on T.V than Mrs B.B. things like Birds Of a Feather and anything with Dawn French in like the Vicar of Dibley for a start. That Dinnnerladies was absolute rubbish as well.

If a lot of people like it and laugh at it, then it isn't rubbish, or bad, since it is doing what it was designed to do.

You may not like it, you may even think people who like it have poor taste, but if it is doing what it was intended to do, then it is not bad.

Drago

Legendary Member

I'm a Parish councillor and I'm afraid you have it all wrong.

The Vicar of Dibley is a documentary.

Top Bottom