Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Snow storm here right now! :ohmy:

We've had the storm this morning, even had some snow earlier :cold:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:hello: from Bath! By the time my flight left Edinburgh this afternoon, it was OK for flying ... the plane was only slightly late inbound, apparently they had a 150mph headwind to fight :eek: ... luckily no bicycle routes at 37000 ft :rolleyes:
There are quite a few bikes around on the roads, spotted a unicyclist, too ... stable enough on his wheel to look around and smile :thumbsup:

T

Fubar

Guru
Apparently someone cycled across the FRB yesterday when it was closed to all traffic - I'm thinking only someone like @tug benson would be stupid brave enough to do that...

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
A KOm that won't be matched

Fubar

Guru
Yeah i heard that too, was it above deep sea world?

Yeah they shut the road to DSW at North Queensferry 'cos they thought the van might fall off the bridge :ohmy:. The lorry that was blown over on the Friarton Bridge at Perth looked pretty precarious as well.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Back on the bike, nice tailwind most of the way here :ohmy::bicycle: Determined to have a decent december on the bike for a change :shy:

Pretty fierce headwind on the way to work for me, in the uphill direction too ...
:thumbsup: Best get practising, I'll definitely race you on MCL again next year :biggrin:
:bicycle:

T

Top Bottom