Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GBC

Veteran
@GBC when will we see you again ?

Hi @Louch, I'm still sniffing about from time to time, but just doing some wee local runs to keep my hand in. To be honest, I'm waiting for all this 'cake' nonsense to blow over so we can get a run arranged based round a decent pie shop:thumbsup:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hi @Louch, I'm still sniffing about from time to time, but just doing some wee local runs to keep my hand in. To be honest, I'm waiting for all this 'cake' nonsense to blow over so we can get a run arranged based round a decent pie shop:thumbsup:

You'll have to wait for a VERY long time for people to get tired of cakes :whistle: ... speaking for myself anyway :blush:. But if we can have a pie followed by cake ...:thumbsup:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Erm where's the follow button? news feed? :whistle:
Well hidden, to stop potential stalkers in their tracks :tongue:

To see your news feed, you need to go to your account (click on where it says Mr Messy in the blue bar at the top right of your screen), and then on the new screen you should see a tab called 'news feed' at the top left, or an option with the same name on the bar down the left hand sign of your screen. Not sure whether you need to 'stalk' somebody first, before anything appears in your news feed :scratch:(I can see what those I am 'stalking back' are up to on CC).

As to how to 'follow' somebody, you need to find them in the members directory and click 'follow' ...

T

Well hidden, to stop potential stalkers in their tracks :tongue:

To see your news feed, you need to go to your account (click on where it says Mr Messy in the blue bar at the top right of your screen), and then on the new screen you should see a tab called 'news feed' at the top left, or an option with the same name on the bar down the left hand sign of your screen. Not sure whether you need to 'stalk' somebody first, before anything appears in your news feed :scratch:(I can see what those I am 'stalking back' are up to on CC).

As to how to 'follow' somebody, you need to find them in the members directory and click 'follow' ...

T
Gotcha! :cheers:

@Telemark i am now officially a stalker!:tongue:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I think the way we have of organising rides works, we tend to have at least 1 a month now and I look forward to them, it's called cycle chat for a reason :P

'CycleBlethering' doesn't quite have the same ring :scratch:... just to keep on topic, briefly anyway :giggle:

I agree, we've had a good run of CC Ecosse rides this year :thumbsup:, quite varied in distance, hilly-ness and number of people attending. While the quantities may have been variable, the quality has been consistently high :highfive:. A big thanks from me to all those who went to the trouble of organising and turning up :hugs:

T

Top Bottom