Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
That's what I thought, too. :thumbsup:

On another note, my first commute after 10 days was really quite different... so much daylight in the morning (and so much easier to get up) :wahhey:, and so pitchblack & wet in the evening :cry:... also quite :cold: going downhill most of the way with a tailwind, despite the extra layer. Must take another layer for tomorrow evening ...:girl:
My Noodley front light was proving its worth once again, showing up all the potholes and big puddles :dance:(for those wondering, you'll not find that brand in the shops or on the internet, there was a legendary sale :hyper: on CC when @Noodley temporarily gave up audaxing :eek:, and I was one of the lucky few).

How did everybody else get on with the clock change?

T

I keep meaning to try and get up earlier and make the most of the extra daylight but I'm up to late at night for that :laugh:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I done 52 miles today. first time on bike since Arran in Septembr, and naively let my hill hungry mate stuart pick the route. so 1000m of climbing later in horrible hilly winds, i am home, an completely in love with the bike again. also found a great cake shop:smile:

Col5632

Guru
The miles where fine, the route challenging, the cake shop great, the wind a complete and utter ruthless moral sapping b*stard to my enjoyment.

The wind can defo make or break a ride, this morning was great as it was on my back, not looking forward to the return journey though :laugh:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Not until winds away .....

Top Bottom