Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Friday? :wahhey: This working week seemed to go on for ever :wacko: ...
Looks like most of the washout predicted for tomorrow might be arriving early, possibly leaving a few daylight hours dry & perfect cycling weather (in my part of CC Ecosse land anyway)!

T

I've got my race blades on and ready for bun running, whatever the weather.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Am heading down to the logie kirk hill TT tomorrow, should be good viewing I have a feeling it's going to be a busy day.... Haven't been out on the bike all week, have had a bit of a cold starting to feel a bit better..... The joys of living in a 200 year old house this house is fecking freezing

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I miss proper cycling. Haven't been on the bike since Arran. Had such a fun summer on the bike that the dark nights just won't allow. Hopefully get some miles this weekend, if the exercise bike caused kneecap pain lifts.

Tho a new discussion re my n+1 as I get nearer my cycle 2 work renewal budget setting may keep me occupied

Fubar

Guru
Am heading down to the logie kirk hill TT tomorrow, should be good viewing I have a feeling it's going to be a busy day.... Haven't been out on the bike all week, have had a bit of a cold starting to feel a bit better..... The joys of living in a 200 year old house this house is fecking freezing

There were a few from DCC heading to that today.

Col5632

Guru
New bikes at decathlon soon, all look pretty amazing :thumbsup:

http://road.cc/content/news/97203-decathlon-unveils-2014-btwin-road-range

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:wahhey: That's me back on the bike after a week away with work!
A wee bit blustery & lots of rainbows (funnily enough, there is :rain:as well) ...
Transported the last lot of the potatoes (8 kg - including some monsters for baking :hungry:), the one and only pumpkin, and still lots of leaves and courgettes, pretty amazing for late October really ...

T

Col5632

Guru
:wahhey: That's me back on the bike after a week away with work!
A wee bit blustery & lots of rainbows (funnily enough, there is :rain:as well) ...
Transported the last lot of the potatoes (8 kg - including some monsters for baking :hungry:), the one and only pumpkin, and still lots of leaves and courgettes, pretty amazing for late October really ...

T

How dare they stop you being on the bike for a week :evil:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
How dare they stop you being on the bike for a week :evil:

That's what I thought, too. :thumbsup:

On another note, my first commute after 10 days was really quite different... so much daylight in the morning (and so much easier to get up) :wahhey:, and so pitchblack & wet in the evening :cry:... also quite :cold: going downhill most of the way with a tailwind, despite the extra layer. Must take another layer for tomorrow evening ...:girl:
My Noodley front light was proving its worth once again, showing up all the potholes and big puddles :dance:(for those wondering, you'll not find that brand in the shops or on the internet, there was a legendary sale :hyper: on CC when @Noodley temporarily gave up audaxing :eek:, and I was one of the lucky few).

How did everybody else get on with the clock change?

T

Noodley

My Noodley front light was proving its worth once again, showing up all the potholes and big puddles :dance:(for those wondering, you'll not find that brand in the shops or on the internet, there was a legendary sale :hyper: on CC when @Noodley temporarily gave up audaxing :eek:, and I was one of the lucky few).

I haven't ridden a 200k or more since, so still retired, good to hear the light is still going strong

Top Bottom