Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
We really should stop having full on sprints to the cakestops.....

Nothing ever happened during cake stop sprints :whistle: ... it's mostly when you lot are left to your own devices, or when it's boys only, or when there are idiotic drivers or sheep in the vicinity ...

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Nothing ever happened during cake stop sprints :whistle: ... it's mostly when you lot are left to your own devices, or when it's boys only, or when there are idiotic drivers or sheep in the vicinity ...

T
Tend to agree with you, T, about the boys only thing.
Personally, I ride like a wuss because I am one :laugh: but I have less chances to have a bad off ... in theory :smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...

Quite a few £££ off the RRP :eek:
But the only size(s) left are probably not right for @Pat "5mph", and I don't fancy the colour scheme much either :girl::rolleyes:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hey, that one is older, more expensive, out of stock in my size :wacko:
Small frames are hard to come by, I have found out :angry:
@Telemark, Colombo and I are getting on like a house on fire now :thumbsup: apart a wee rattling of the mudguards I need to sort.
Was just window shopping :smile:
@edindave ... woof indeed :biggrin: ... yeahbut ... the last thing I need is another bike :laugh:
Just showing what stickers can do :tongue:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Just reading this, Mo, auch!
How long does this kind of injury take to heal? Guess you going to miss out on the rest of summer riding :sad: GWS!
Were you riding alone?
Yep. If I get the op next week it will be another six to eight weeks in a sling and about three months before I could cycle. Yes. I was alone and no mobile phone so had to get the chain back on the bike and cycle home. Still don't know how I made it!

Top Bottom