Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zoltan Socrates

Regular
five minute chuckle there @DelB, still more impressive than whimpering vocalisation

Zoltan Socrates

Regular
ffs del did i do something to you in a former life? oban sounds pretty cool tbh but lets get real here, oban is a few miles away and if its a 8/9 oclock start were leaving at about 5 in the morning and im not sure id fancy the drive, bike, drive, ill be forty next year you know, i know thats hard to take in looking so youthfully honed but the inside is a car crash

DelB

Aye, I'm only pulling your chain mate. Would be a nice one to do, but the logistics would make it too much for one day.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Why not head up Dunning Glen? Coming up to Perth I remember it as quite nice terrain, and not steep enough to kill yourself... You could do a very nice route coming back over Auchterarder and maybe the easy way up Sheriffmuir.

eh where is this easy route up sherrifmuir? i`ve yet to find this^_^

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
i`ve gave up on the gatorskins..i had nothing but problems with them
It's the one I left my mum to take to get the tube replaced, and came back to a new tyre.old ones back on,after a trip to halfords to get a new tube as I nicked it putting tyre on. Least the only cost was the tube and not the tyre today.

Col5632

Guru
New wheels and tyres fitted

1148932_10153208915550381_224122331_n.jpg

Top Bottom