Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Not another jealous person :laugh:

Of your tide marks?!? Gotta be joking!!! Your mother needs to give you a good scrub - or perhaps @Louch could do that for you...???

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Would youse believe it???? They stole my helmet!!!
We were getting shots taken :becool: for a Glasgow city council 2014 games website, left the helmet in the grass for 5 min while we had to ride up and down the bridge to nowhere for the photographer, somebody lifted it.
Who would lift a used cycling helmet, none to clean?? My hair got all windswept on the ride home :angry:

Col5632

Guru
We were getting shots taken :becool: for a Glasgow city council 2014 games website, left the helmet in the grass for 5 min while we had to ride up and down the bridge to nowhere for the photographer, somebody lifted it.
Who would lift a used cycling helmet, none to clean?? My hair got all windswept on the ride home :angry:

Thats glasgow for you :laugh::boxing:

Jen5656

That's rotten Pat, small consolation but at least it wasn't your bike.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yeah, silly me for not keeping an eye on it :rolleyes:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Go away nasty rain, I want to get out and record a ride on Strava with my new Garmin 200. Looks like a repeat of last Thursdays weather here today (last Thursday was the 3 ferries ride, for those who have managed to dry out). Bikes live indoors and I really can't be bothered having to clean one again today.

clockhammer

Go away nasty rain, I want to get out and record a ride on Strava with my new Garmin 200. Looks like a repeat of last Thursdays weather here today (last Thursday was the 3 ferries ride, for those who have managed to dry out). Bikes live indoors and I really can't be bothered having to clean one again today.

Hope you manage to get out matey. I like cleaning my bike, i find it strangely relaxing. After the 3 ferries ride it was filthy, that real black residue that sticks to anything. Took me an hour to clean completely. Enjoy the garmin dude, great little toys.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
For the Pro look. :becool:
Never lasts long though! :laugh:

The way to clean white bar tape ? WD40 !

If you are now snorting coffee into your keyboard at this ridiculous suggestion :rofl: - try it (the WD40 :rolleyes:) and be prepared to be amazed ... :unsure:

Sounds like you should have a claim against the council for being irresponsible to cyclists and their kit ... :boxing:

So are we going to see @Pat "5mph" as one of "the faces of the Commonwealth Games cycling" ? :ohmy:

Top Bottom