Hurricane watch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

akb

Veteran
Please do not fret one and all....our neighbour kindly returned our Swing Chair cover this morning.

Got soaked this morning on our 30 mins dog walk. Mainly due to horizontal rain. Sunny in South Beds now. I can see Luton Airport runway from the office window, pretty regular flights in and out.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 2735303, member: 45"]If they find your Brommie beside your broken body, can I have it?

You can keep the cap.[/quote]

If you're having his broken body I'll take the brommie then.

trampyjoe

I cried bitter tears into my porridge this morning. Not a sniff of bad weather here, so no playing with chainsaws today.

On a serious note, hope no one had any major damage last night.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I can't access the national rail journey planner, presumably due to all the southern people looking at it.

I'll just assume that my train over the Pennines is alright...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Apparently the shopping forecast last night or this morning, featured a "violent storm 11" and a "hurricane 12". I've never managed to catch a force 12 warning dammit.

German Bight on the 05.20 Shipping Forecast this morning:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/iplayer/episode/b03f4wtg

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Traffic carnage in Ipswich. Orwell bridge was closed so all HGV's on way to Felixstowe diverted through town. Many roads blocked due to fallen trees and reports of a double decker bus getting blown over. Wheelie bins were flying around like exocet missiles. Took me 10 mins longer to cycle in :bicycle:

Top Bottom