Hurricane watch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
It rained a bit in the night here...

It's bloody typical southern bias. Gale force winds forecast for the south, headlines read 'Country preparing for storm' etc etc.

Had the storm track been further north, there would have been hardly a mention. Bloody southerners* (or, at least, in deference to the excellent folk on here who happen to live in the south....) bloody southern media idiots.....

*I would like to point out that although my location may appear to be 'south' I only live here because Mr Spinney works down here - my heart is in the north...

Typical amount of overnight rain for this time of year. At the moment there's a reasonable amount of blue sky, a bit of sunshine and a slight breeze that's less scary than a kitten.

I look forward to mercilessly ripping shreds outta you ;)

The impression I'm getting at the moment, based purely on what I can see from the lounge window, is that us Southerners deserve a ribbing from you Northerners :smile:

DWiggy

Über Member
...Carnage in Kent!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 71

Berties

Fast and careful!
Had to stay in Glastonbury last night heard storm go over , looking over the tor at present ,sunny day here blue sky

Arch

Married to Night Train
We were out last night haunting a Halloween event at the railway, and it was a bit blustery but nothing special. Haven't looked out of the window yet, but the hum of traffic on the motorway suggests normality.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
It rained a bit in the night here...

It's bloody typical southern bias. Gale force winds forecast for the south, headlines read 'Country preparing for storm' etc etc.

Had the storm track been further north, there would have been hardly a mention. Bloody southerners* (or, at least, in deference to the excellent folk on here who happen to live in the south....) bloody southern media idiots.....
I think you're being a bit disingenuous here. There were plenty of weather reports from the North - I heard regular updates on the roads in Berkshire and even a couple from Oxfordshire

Mattonsea

Über Member
The usual Autumn storm opposite the Needles, all over hyped by the London Media and the Met office . When the daily Express
started to bang on about it last week , you now its bs.

Top Bottom