Have you voted yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A polling station in a pub, that's very civilised.

All the candidates will be lining up to pull you a pint, just to show you how much they're just like us peasants.

Not one candidate in sight... of course.

Slick

Guru
The party I would like to vote for has no chance in my area, so I have to vote for another to keep the most hated out.

It seems we have also lost our polling cards, so that will be interesting when we get there later.

Alex321

Guru
The party I would like to vote for has no chance in my area, so I have to vote for another to keep the most hated out.

It seems we have also lost our polling cards, so that will be interesting when we get there later.

You don't need the polling cards at all, they just make it very slightly quicker for them to find you and mark you off.

You DO need some form of official photo ID, such as driving licence or passport.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Same here - tactical vote to keep em out. We've a large portion of well off, white, elderly folk in our constituency that will never vote differently. Hopefully the youth will make a difference. It will be interesting to see how Labour do locally.

Slick

Guru
Same here - tactical vote to keep em out. We've a large portion of well off, white, elderly folk in our constituency that will never vote differently. Hopefully the youth will make a difference. It will be interesting to see how Labour do locally.

Absolutely but difficult to discuss further. :okay:

Slick

Guru

Although what actually swung it for me was a flyer from the hated trying to convince me to vote tactically in their favour. :laugh:

The Labour party always get in round here, if a Donkey was the Labour candidate they would still get in. I think the Labour party are utter garbage. Despite the fact that my vote would make no difference I voted for the Greens as its still a vote against the Liebour Party.
The Labour M.P does nothing for local people and just concentrates on jumping on any band waggon going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom