Have you voted yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We plan to wander over this afternoon when it should be quiet

mind you - I expect it to be quiet all day

BTW - I have a postal vote that a got ages ago when it looked l would be away on polling day and have never found out to revert it to a normal one
so I just hand it in at the polling station when I go with SWMBO

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Yep. Walked the 100 yards to the Polling Station with MrsPete and the 🐶 .
Person on the door asked how old Bonnie is. 2¾ equates to roughly 19 in human years so we decided she's OK to vote if she has the correct ID.

1720087274480.png

#dogsatpollingstations at 8.10 this morning. Immediately after this pic, one of the staff stuck her head around the door and said "you can bring him in - well look after him", so Milo got fussed over while I voted.

This is at Belfairs Methodist Church where Sir David Amess was murdered in 2021 which somehow makes it feel all the more important to vote, even in a constituency where the Conservative votes were previously just weighed by the bucketload, as the expression of the will of the people.

Alex321

Guru
Don't do that - it is illegal to run a publicly available exit poll - i.e. people saying who they HAVE voted for - until after 10 p.m.

another forum I frequent did it a few years ago and got told off

But he deliberately isn't asking who people have voted for - as he down't want this moved to NACA.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Yes I went first thing on my bike and took it into the polling station. I voted against the existing M.P who will get in again. But I thought its a vote against him whatever.
Depressing times continue for the U.K.

vickster

Legendary Member
Don't do that - it is illegal to run a publicly available exit poll - i.e. people saying who they HAVE voted for - until after 10 p.m.

another forum I frequent did it a few years ago and got told off

You have to run it before 10pm...you just can't report it ;)

My company is running it...there are some very busy colleagues in the GE team!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom