Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Love it there, but nope !
'very south' could be relative to many things, so without a major study of maps i'm lost.
Anyway, i have some poultry to roast.

Tribansman

Veteran
Spot on !!!!!!

It is a pretty distinctice view if you've seen it before, and it's a beautiful spot.

Right, here's the next one...

ntr.jpg

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
It is a pretty distinctice view if you've seen it before, and it's a beautiful spot.

Right, here's the next one...

View attachment 557233

No much to go on there...

Looks like a railway bridge, blurry feature on the bridge. Could it be a cycle path, perhaps?

Looks like a flat topped moor in the distance.

Total guess: top end of the Welsh valleys, perhaps? A quick look at former railways now cycleways doesn't reveal any candidates to me.

I shall await clues

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
According to this there are 91 stone arch railway bridges/viaducts in the UK. That should narrow it down :crazy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_railway_bridges_and_viaducts_in_the_United_Kingdom

Hmmm.... TBF that probably does narrow it down to about a couple of dozen or so at most. Of course, if I took the time to check them it'll turn out to be a sodding aqueduct...

Trickedem

Guru
I think this may well be in or near a town. Because there is a footway beside the road. The bridge is also higher than it looks because there is not height restrictions

Top Bottom