Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
What a lovely spot. What is that orange triangle in the mid-far distance I wonder?

My colour vision is rubbish so I'm not sure what you're referring to. There's a triangular field.

I also noticed that I managed to capture a bird in flight. I hadn't noticed that before.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
My colour vision is rubbish so I'm not sure what you're referring to. There's a triangular field.

I also noticed that I managed to capture a bird in flight. I hadn't noticed that before.

Yes - the field. Seems to have some white "writing" in it.

I haven't spotted the bird yet but I'm guessing it's not a crucial element of the identification :laugh:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

I haven't spotted the bird yet but I'm guessing it's not a crucial element of the identification :laugh:

This? I think it's just a field. Here it is from the original picture (I had to downsize it - Cyclechat objected to the size of the original)
1676657184298.png

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

I could see something too... but not writing, maybe tents and marquees being erected, so i had a look around the Glastonbury festival site and found nothing. Not surprising since we're imagining things :smile:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'll be out on my bike tomorrow, but here's a tiny clue. The most recognisable feature is on the horizon.

with so many artefacts, it's hard to know what's a feature and what's a blip...

ntr.jpg

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Sorry. Here's a better quality zoom. I did try to upload the whole picture originally but the Cyclechat server was having none of it.
1676743837577.png

It's not exactly the same picture, but it was taken at the same time from the same spot and it's a bit better quality.

I'd just cycled up a big hill that's moderately famous with local cyclists. I visited the seaside that day and later in the day rode up another hill that's more famous with cyclists.

Last edited:
Top Bottom