Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tribansman

Veteran

iandg

Legendary Member
Somewhere near here?

a44ffc0fa8a038d6dc2c312f0d094665.jpg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
View attachment 675984

OK, fraud or not, here you are...

I was cycling here just before Christmas and though it could be a good one because the trees in the middle distance are moderately distinctive. But by the time I'd stopped and taken gloves off and got phone out, the mist had descended. So, as you see, there's not a lot to go on in that picture. Someone may still recognise it; if not, I'll either post streetview's version or go back up and take a better picture myself.

NTR😀

Looks like moorland with heather either side. Other thought is new forest. Trees not distinct due to fog.

swansonj

Guru
OK, no takers on the misty picture. So here's the Streetview zoomed to roughly match the previous picture. Name that mist road. If no-one gets it after a day or two, I'll post the wider version of Streetview.
InkedNTR matching.gif

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That certainly looks a lot different... I thought that the trees were probably much bigger and much further away!

I am waiting for the StreetView picture before I announce that I don't have a clue where to look...
Thanks... I don't have a clue where to look! :laugh:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)

Missed the one I knew again. Sheltered amongst those trees one very variable Father's Day walk up Long Mind. Got soaked. Sun shone too.

Top Bottom