FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigSteev

That's quite a concern. I'd be worried too if I had to move my bike to either the spare room or the garage.

Origamist

Legendary Member
User said:
Tell me Simon...

Have bonj, very-near or GilesM ever made a FNRttC? :biggrin:

No, but it might surprise you to hear that I have been on a protest with Linf (admittedly he was on a motorbike and I was on a bike), but he did come to London to demonstrate...

Arthur

Comfortably numb and increasingly fixed.
Other stuff will prevent me from getting to London for the start, however I should be able to join up at the Rochester cafe for the second bit of the ride. Happy to provide TEC/signposting duties as required.

Tynan

Veteran
Can Tynan add his usual enthusiastic name to the ride, pending veto from the Lady Wife?

Having been bounced from both the Dover and last FNRttc protesting I suspect I'll manage this one

ta

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Marilyn B
Louise L
Katsura I
Barry J
Andrij B
Peter W
Adrian C
Matt L
Martin F
Clive B
Tim O
Andy C
Stuart A
John G
Matthew S
Els V
William C
Jo H
Jane D
User10571 B
Claudine C
Rachael W
Al MacD
Chris M
Davy S
Andrea W
Andrew A
Lee 1010
Alastair S
Anthony McC
Kim W
Andrew B
Tim H
Nicholas T
Luke C
Mick D
Alina E (needs to get back to me on the basics)
Tynan D
Mark T
Richard C
Colin C
Jack F
Captain Adam Kirk
Alan B
Alan L
Tim Hall
Steev - which makes about 47

yostumpy

Guru
how many will be riding back!, how many of those will be thirsty, after the shipwrights, there is alway the Tudor rose at Upnor just t'other side of Rochester, quaint weatherboarded houses, cobbled street, leading down to the river. Its a shep's pub.:smile: S.S.S.Stumpy

actonblue

Über Member
Simon can I come on this one?BTW thanks for the great trip to Bognor still on a high from it or is that the gloss paint?

Cheers.

Colin.

Top Bottom