erm..the things only women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

ttcycle said:
Please tell me what is hysterical about this thread User76 - please enlighten me...

You're not agreeing with a man - obviously bonkers and hysterical.

And how dare you stand up for your views?

ttcycle said:
yes- I'll be there, wheezing and lungs burning (with cross-bow and arrow- I've got good aim y'know)

That sounds like fun - come round to mine! :smile:

ONLY joking. It only happens like that after you have met me. :biggrin:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Noodley said:
You're not agreeing with a man - obviously bonkers and hysterical.

I agree with you Noodley..but then does that make me loony-tunes or not-arghghghgh I'm confused -tell me what to think please...!

wafflycat

User76 said:
Only women can become hysterical, a fact I think borne out by this thread.

neanderthal.jpg

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Noodley said:
Bunny rabbits and kittens, a flowers. Think of lovely things.

And get me a can when your at the fridge, there's a love :biggrin:
:smile:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Maggot, now if you would like to be practicising medicine via hippocrates methods our healthcare system would be a little devoid of sense now wouldn't it? Hippocractic oath or not.

Also the classification of psychiatric disorders into the subcatergories of neurotic/psychotic is somewhat old fashioned and archaic.

So please don't refer to me as dear girl and ask me to be calm, I am pretty calm, just prefer to be not patronised with a poor excuse of knowledge. Was that patronising enough Maggot?

ttcycle said:
Maggot, now if you would like to be practicising medicine via hippocrates methods our healthcare system would be a little devoid of sense now wouldn't it? Hippocractic oath or not.

Also the classification of psychiatric disorders into the subcatergories of neurotic/psychotic is somewhat old fashioned and archaic.

So please don't refer to me as dear girl and ask me to be calm, I am pretty calm, just prefer to be not patronised with a poor excuse of knowledge. Was that patronising enough Maggot?

tt
:smile:
This is CycleChat - we love u :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom