erm..the things only women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

BigonaBianchi said:
Isnt that exactly what the Ladies are doing?

Not really. Your thread was started in jest.

Arch, Bad Kitty and Snapper all post stuff which is amusing on it.

The Claud then sticks her oar in about a post made by RR and then the tables are turned and it goes from a light hearted thread which you intended to a witch hunt. They all jumped on the clauds bandwagon and from then on changed their total slant on what the thread actually was. FACT!!!!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Greedo said:

The Claud then sticks her oar in about a post made by RR and then the tables are turned and it goes from a light hearted thread which you intended to a witch hunt. They all jumped on the clauds bandwagon and from then on changed their total slant on what the thread actually was. FACT!!!!

You are Joe24 AICMFP

Greedo said:
You'll really need to stop this jumping on the bandwagon posting. If The Claud hadn't had a dig at me none of you would have even mentioned me in this thread.

Start thinking for yourselves!!!!!!

What you see as bandwagon jumping is simply a group of women all realising that they weren't alone in being p*ssed off that the Cafe had turned into some lowbudget Nuts magazine. I thought it was just me, then realised that it wasn't.
And you know it's not just the women, there are plenty of men here who don't want to devolve back into the 1970's either.

I am most definitely thinking for myself. I think the cafe was a much worse place when it became "Greedo's Caff".

Overexposure is a terrible thing.

radger

Veteran
All the "it's only a joke, but HURR HURR WOMEN IN THEIR UNDERWEAR which one is best?" posts are not actually funny, just backward. It's as if the last 50 years never happened.
Dismissing it as "you're all just on a bandwagon" does you no favours.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.

Yes it was started in jest and for the mostpart it stayed that way. However it's pretty clear to me that some comments made were 'upsetting' to Claud..and she has a perfect right to express those feelings on here. The other ladies can think for themselves I am sure and wouldnt have expressed similar views if they themselves didnt feel that way. So it's clear to me that what is 'jest' to some (including me) isnt for others, at which point I drew a line and offered my apology.

I think a board like this thrives on debate, humour and friendship so what is the point in continuing to upset people ??

Peace

Greedo

[I think the cafe was a much worse place when it became "Greedo's Caff".

Overexposure is a terrible thing.[/QUOTE]

Eh hello!!!

Pot calling kettle black, pot calling kettle black!!

Who was it that posted this thread then????????:biggrin:

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=44747&highlight=badkitty

Greedo

BigonaBianchi said:
Yes it was started in jest and for the mostpart it stayed that way. However it's pretty clear to me that some comments made were 'upsetting' to Claud..and she has a perfect right to express those feelings on here. The other ladies can think for themselves I am sure and wouldnt have expressed similar views if they themselves didnt feel that way. So it's clear to me that what is 'jest' to some (including me) isnt for others, at which point I drew a line and offered my apology.

I think a board like this thrives on debate, humour and friendship so what is the point in continuing to upset people ??

Peace

Totally agree with you 100%. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and express what they feel about certain comments others make. What the thread turned out to be though was a go at me when for once I hadn't done anything and haven't since certain things being pointed out to me by various members and the mods last weekend.

None of us are perfect!!!

longers

Legendary Member
badkitty said:
And you know it's not just the women, there are plenty of men here who don't want to devolve back into the 1970's either.

Count me in. Before this thread kicked off I was going to post something on the "talk like a caveman" thread about there being a few about lately.

Greedo said:
[I think the cafe was a much worse place when it became "Greedo's Caff".

Overexposure is a terrible thing.

Eh hello!!!

Pot calling kettle black, pot calling kettle black!!

Who was it that posted this thread then????????:biggrin:

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=44747&highlight=badkitty[/QUOTE]

:smile::rofl::biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh Greedo, you sweet child of nature!

That was a mega p*ss take of someone else who was doing my head in by posting their every mundane thought.....
I just posted what I thought they should have been posting, but I think it was too subtle for some..:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry-I thought that everyone knew what that was about..didn't realise not everyone was keeping up... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

wafflycat

BigonaBianchi said:
Isnt that exactly what the Ladies are doing?

Obviously not, as we're girlies, so are obviously incapable of thinking for ourselves. Unless, of course, we were agreeing with Greedo's postings, in which case we'd all be highly intelligent beings with our own worthy opinions. :biggrin:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Oh Jesus Greedo - the comments on here are not limited to your posting on this thread alone - how many female forummers and male forummers is it going to take to post a thread saying that the stuff that you mainly and sadly a few others too post is just crass, unimaginative and offensive.

Come on? What are you complaining against still?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
unless, the threads from women are to be discounted as 'in-valid as uttered by woman'

honestly, I shake my head in disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom