Dumbed Down, Not Much Of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
What the jiggins has THAT got to do with CycleChat??
I think the point is clear enough.

What the jiggins has THAT got to do with CycleChat??
careful - you'll be called in for a dressing down - told to pack your things in a bin-bag - your pic will be airbrushed from the gatherings of regional sales reps/commissars.

(though you may be if lucky invited to attend a re-education camp)

Last edited:
Note the weird double-think here:
- We could do with more views, more diversity in NACA.
- If you don't like, don't visit it!
Or if you do and have a different opinion you'll either be ignored so no-one has to see your views or called a Troll!

You people are so blinkered to what you're like it's comical.

Tribansman

Veteran
Ditto. I did admire his attempts to bring some balance to the new political CC site, I certainly couldn't have been bothered trying. Not to mention that he also had far better debating skills than I can muster.
I disagreed with him on almost everything but did admire his resilience. He was also extremely helpful and informative about routes, esp local to him in the North East. Really hope he's ok.

That said, he also came out with some pretty obnoxious stuff, but we're all a curious mix of agreeable and not so agreeable traits.

Let me spell it out clearly……could we stop moaning about CC members who have left or post on other forums? Let’s concentrate on making this place a nice place to be part of.
But that's not what my post - which you replied to - was about. It was specifically aimed at those who post on both fora, and their comments (on this very thread) about the oh-so-welcoming atmosphere over in NACA.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Or if you do and have a different opinion you'll either be ignored so no-one has to see your views or called a Troll!

You people are so blinkered to what you're like it's comical.

TBF shep, you did once specifically say on the old NACA you were only there for the fun of winding up others, so now complaining that they agree with you and treat you accordingly seems a little... ...inconsistent.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Or alternatively..... It's all very pleasant and lovely because there's no opposition to the bunch of lefties who run the show. Especially now that Pale Rider has been bullied into submission. You can all slap each other on the back and continue with the big love-in without any fear of contradiction :rolleyes:.
Not to get into details, but Paley was no innocent victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom