Don't some of you people ever go to bed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I'll watch out for you.

Are you still here I must have overslept.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I was awake an hour ago but the phone seems to light up the room. Your avatar, what can I say, no wonder you can't sleep.

Doseone

Guru
Well I'm awake cos wife and daughter are getting up to go to a car boot sale to hopefully get rid of a load of stuff thats been cluttering up the house. I'm going to try and go back to sleep though.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was awake an hour ago but the phone seems to light up the room. Your avatar, what can I say, no wonder you can't sleep.
Whats wrong with my avatar? I could use these
Front 1.jpg Front 1 Corrected.jpg

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
So you'll be staying up/awake today, so you can do the planned ride on Monday? Must make sense to someone
Makes perfect sense. Even though it was 00.14 when posted it's still Saturday night as I haven't been to bed yet. So even though I said tomorrow instead of today when it was today and not yesterday I meant tomorrow as in today and not tomorrow as in tomorrow. Do try to keep up! I did 80 miles btw, not bad after I was drinking whisky till 1.30 am and snoozed on the sofa till I went to bed at 4. am

classic33

Leg End Member
Makes perfect sense. Even though it was 00.14 when posted it's still Saturday night as I haven't been to bed yet. So even though I said tomorrow instead of today when it was today and not yesterday I meant tomorrow as in today and not tomorrow as in tomorrow. Do try to keep up! I did 80 miles btw, not bad after I was drinking whisky till 1.30 am and snoozed on the sofa till I went to bed at 4. am
That means its still Friday for me then.

Top Bottom