Don't some of you people ever go to bed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Who needs sleep when there's Cornish Rattler to be drunk?

king dick

I find myt moods change as the days goes on and by about 10 pm I get a second wind, if Im not carefull I start looking on Fleabay Bumtree ect. Atleast on here I cant get carried away and end up committing to purchase item at the other end of the country thats collection only :blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
Finished reading through people's assignments ... bed eventually.

Who says an academic has an easy life? Not me!
I feel you may not have read the thread title.
Bed at 1am isn't exactly late is it! Or should that be early?

D

Deleted member 26715

It's only 10 to 9 what you all talking about.

Alan...

D

Deleted member 26715

I didn't know you owned a weekend to lose.

Alan...

classic33

Leg End Member
Makes perfect sense. Even though it was 00.14 when posted it's still Saturday night as I haven't been to bed yet. So even though I said tomorrow instead of today when it was today and not yesterday I meant tomorrow as in today and not tomorrow as in tomorrow. Do try to keep up! I did 80 miles btw, not bad after I was drinking whisky till 1.30 am and snoozed on the sofa till I went to bed at 4. am
Well, using the above "logic", seeing as how I'd been up & about since Friday morning & not expecting to get to sleep until early Monday morning, meant the weekend passed me by!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How did the surgery go? Hope you get the chance to enjoy your sick leave.

Posted in Tea for a full update. Went well. Certainly better than the original op. The local was just to get me home I think. Worn off. Bit sore but the pain in my plumbing and a sciatica type pain in my left sit bone has gone. These were caused by the original surgery so I am happy with that. The plumbing pain was keeping me awake, and causing agony on the bike.

Top Bottom