Don't some of you people ever go to bed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kies

I have no time to sleep! :becool:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Managing on coffee at the minute. Finally got off after 2.00am, exhausted. Woke at 7 feeling like death. No breakfast, cycled into the city centre, had two coffee's now cycled back to the office - nothing more substantial than salad left to eat. That will have to do till tonight. Starving !

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Can't say I got on with him, however I'd hate to reading about him in Cyclist Down.
If he's taken anything it may well affect his judgement.
OMG: when did that happen? Just logged on today.
Hope he's ok, he's not the most sympathetic, still "one of ours", how did he manage a down if he does not cycle on the roads?
I'm away to find out.

Just dropped in, its been a long night shift.
Good thing about working nights on Friday, is no school traffic on the cycle home
:wahhey:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It's so easy to fall into the "up all night internetting, sleep all day" pattern when you change shifts or have a few days off.
I know I always fall for it (a wee sleep in the afternoon, anybody?), then it becomes extra hard to get up for a 6 am shift!

jayonabike