Don't some of you people ever go to bed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
..... Can I interest any of you in a Solid Wood Kitchen?

You have hacked your mums plant half to death now you are having a go at her kitchen, are you trying to get thrown out ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
4th night. Glad I stocked up on fresh coffee for the morning. Slightly hissed off. Wife suggested that I go stay at parents when I come out of hospital because the kids don't know much about my op. Age 10 and 12. Not exactly likely to miss me anyway as in at lunch then kicked out in the evening. Charming. Feel like a bloody lepper as it is.

classic33

Leg End Member
How do reckon Crankarm's doing?

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I tend to stay up late. As soon as I left college my sleeping pattern just ended. I now literally can not sleep unless its past 1am. I will just lie in bed for hours.

classic33

Leg End Member
Assuming he's correct over the speed at impact & his distance travelled before hitting the ground, along with the damage done to both vehicles, his bike's a write off going by what he said. How is flesh, blood & bone going to come of best?
All he wanted to do was sleep, dangerous if the head has sufferred an impact. He was also insisting that he was ok, until he can get to see a doctor. One thing a doctor wouldn't do is prescribe something that would make you drowsy. It'll speed up the bodies "need to sleep".

Top Bottom