Discrimination and Loss of "freedom of movement" for poor and disabled

Is exclusion and discrimination of the poor and disabled in regards to cycling a serious problem?

• yes

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • no

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • I am ignorant on the issue (lack of knowledge, not dumb)

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • your trolling

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • your not trolling

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They are a danger and should not be allowed (for what ever reason)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I never knew I was discriminating by "exclusion"

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don't want them cycling and think you need to be silenced

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • please educate me

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • TMI (if this is your selection please PM as to why)

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Everyone of them has involved someone else doing the phoning, not me. You seem able to phone, if that's the case you're luckier than me.
Have I missed something here like the Second Coming? A miracle must have happened in Minnesota!
The OP has gone from 'moderately to profoundly deaf' OP states "It had gotten to the point it is very difficult to impossible to communicate verbally without hearing aids especially when lipreading is impossible" to "All of my interactions here in rochester mn, have been either over the phone or in face to face on "walk in basis" and all in the same post! Please remember that his $3000 hearing aids are useless. Praise the Lord
I believe the OP has short term memory loss as he cannot remember what he has said.

classic33

Leg End Member
Calm down dear, your part of Europe. would have written UK if i could remember to write UK but i was tierd
You appear to be still tired(note spelling), maybe its this thread. If it is a lie down in a blacked out room for a few hours may help. If it does let me know.

classic33

Leg End Member
1-1024x806.jpg
:cry::cry::cry:

Go Vegan.
Come on, get real. When did you last hear of going of on a hunting trip for carrots, spuds, turnips or anything else like that!
Sprouts at Christmas does'nt count by the way!

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
That's new, you've not mentioned that before. Next you'll be saying you have no arms and no legs :rolleyes:
He cannot mention it yet because no other poster on here claims that they are deficient of a limb.
On a serious note and based on my 30 odd years as a nurse, the OP should visit the doctor or ER ASAP.
Based on all his signs and symptoms he has plumbum pendulosum caused by ergophobia: not fatal but untreatable

classic33

Leg End Member
Have I missed something here like the Second Coming? A miracle must have happened in Minnesota!
The OP has gone from 'moderately to profoundly deaf' OP states "It had gotten to the point it is very difficult to impossible to communicate verbally without hearing aids especially when lipreading is impossible" to "All of my interactions here in rochester mn, have been either over the phone or in face to face on "walk in basis" and all in the same post! Please remember that his $3000 hearing aids are useless. Praise the Lord
I believe the OP has short term memory loss as he cannot remember what he has said.

Its not the first one. Remember he's poor but can afford $3000 hearing aids. Also, in his post #483, page 25. He's corrected it to say "since birth". His origional post said "since before birth". Noticed that one re-reading what he'd said against a word copy(straight cut & paste into word). That would be an interesting one to try and explain.

On the subject of his hearing he has "basically 2/3 -3/4 total loss".
Now given that we cannot question his work, or lack of, which incidentally could get him out of the poor part of this post if he decided to take employment. Nor can we question his Opening Post on this thread.
Could he please make it clear as to why he is unable to cycle the longer way round on a bike. Given that he has limited mobility, 100 miles is a distance many able bodied on here would like to do, let alone with a utility bike/trike. So dis-ability cannot alone explain his reluctance to work or take the longer way round. Maybe all his effort is being put into finding ways to avoid having to work rather than hunting & selling meat from an area he knows could be infected at a farmers market.

classic33

Leg End Member
mr_hippo agree with the message, I've tried pointing out the same but it gets excluded.
Currently awaiting a call back from one of the places he claims to have actually visited. Time difference being the major factor on this one.

classic33

Leg End Member
Interesting......
As someone isn't willing to believe that what is being put on here is correct, they should be from the OP's home town/state. Hopefully they can correct where we have gone wrong.
I'm trying to get a few of the people involved in the decision process to come & give their explanations with regards what has been posted.
As has already been pointed out IP addresses can be checked & verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom