Discrimination and Loss of "freedom of movement" for poor and disabled

Is exclusion and discrimination of the poor and disabled in regards to cycling a serious problem?

• yes

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • no

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • I am ignorant on the issue (lack of knowledge, not dumb)

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • your trolling

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • your not trolling

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They are a danger and should not be allowed (for what ever reason)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I never knew I was discriminating by "exclusion"

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don't want them cycling and think you need to be silenced

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • please educate me

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • TMI (if this is your selection please PM as to why)

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
unfortunately not, as it would water down the results..............:tongue:

THATS EXCLUSION!!! :gun:

Oldspice

You appear to be still tired(note spelling), maybe its this thread. If it is a lie down in a blacked out room for a few hours may help. If it does let me know.

I did it, although i doubt my spelling will improve (least it's better than my memory.....for now:smile:)

classic33

Leg End Member
I have to ask this given that we're now up into the 600's. What happens when we get to Post 665, who should be poster number 666 or 666+1(667)?

Oldspice

DR this song always gives me a boost when i start to feel down. Hope they help:smile:

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Google maps bicycling route plotter shows a number of routes in Rochester MN, including some ways to bypass the interstates' intersection to get to the southern part. I52 does really divide the town, but not really any differently to British motorways - you wont catch me cycling over J13/14 of the M1 too frequently anyway. There seems to be some decent traffic free routes up towards the fishing spot at Oronoco, maybe a mile off the direct way. The hill on the way to the fishing spot that "is so steep it faces the sky" on 18NW is I believe listed on strava as +2.2% http://app.strava.com/segments/1254151, a bit of a drag but something that gearing and taking slowly should make easy work of, especially compared to the rides lugging bambi and hunting gear around.

DR's whole arguement is based on how he has a certain method of transport that he feels is incompatible with the rules of the road, so they should change the rules to allow him specifically his "rights of movement". If someone disabled couldn't afford a bicycle but did happen to have an old land yacht (worked but had no resale value), should they be allowed to ride it on the pavements and hard shoulder too? Maybe someone disabled had a car that works but couldnt afford to tax/insure/license it and percieves a higher risk of collision, so wants to drive it down the shoulder to stay out of the way?

Oldspice

I have to ask this given that we're now up into the 600's. What happens when we get to Post 665, who should be poster number 666 or 666+1(667)?

Feel sorry for poster 666. Soon as they press reply, a hell mouth will open up on there computer screen and sucked them into a world of pain, fear and torment......Ok, ok...the cue at the local post office on pension day:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom