Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran CC Arran Cycle - Sat 6th July 2013

Which Route will you do?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I've been thinking and it's only a suggestion but with only 4 of us wanting to do the longer route would we not all be best doing the same route, also I don't feel anywhere near ready to do a hilly 71 mile route

Fubar

Guru
I've been thinking and it's only a suggestion but with only 4 of us wanting to do the longer route would we not all be best doing the same route, also I don't feel anywhere near ready to do a hilly 71 mile route

Think you'll find the 71 miler will suit some - see how you feel on the day and decide.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Think you'll find the 71 miler will suit some - see how you feel on the day and decide.

Yeah I'm not for one minute saying the ones who want to do further cant or shouldn't do more, just with so few doing it would be nice to all keep together cause the social part is the best part of the day :smile:

Wish i could commit to this one just now too but....:unsure:
Are we any further forward with a June warm-up ride to this one?
Getting the bug now...got my third 100 miler this month planned for tomorrow...:addict:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Now I Have all that silly running out of my system, can concentrate on prepping for this. Have two weeks off from friday and hoping to get plenty miles in.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Wow the castle Campbell road has really got to you, has it dented your confidence?

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Yeah it really has, soon as the wind picked up that day i was shattered and had done less than 30 miles, thinking it could be a case of too little to eat as well :hyper:
You should have done the climb then had a bite to eat in dollar, good number of cafes on the main road....

Top Bottom