Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran CC Arran Cycle - Sat 6th July 2013

Which Route will you do?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Castle campbell shuttle rides!

Seamab

Surprised to see only 4 people wanting to do the longer route, hope you guys dont mind waiting for me :heat:
And then there were three....
I'm now no longer able to come. A new family committment has sprung up meaning i have to be in Perth on the Saturday afternoon.
I was really looking forward to this. Gutted to miss out. Just to add to the misery i've caught a really horrible cold which has had me off the bike for days and quite a few to come. Started the day after my climb up Gloom Hill!

Have a good ride and a cake for me.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
And then there were three....
I'm now no longer able to come. A new family committment has sprung up meaning i have to be in Perth on the Saturday afternoon.
I was really looking forward to this. Gutted to miss out. Just to add to the misery i've caught a really horrible cold which has had me off the bike for days and quite a few to come. Started the day after my climb up Gloom Hill!

Have a good ride and a cake for me.

Gutted for you buddy, always next time :thumbsup:

Funnily enough i felt rough after doing that hill too

ianjmcd

Über Member
if he cycles to addrossan he might be lucky to get it off the ferry the sea air will disintegrate it

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I have just been it and done 50 miles today, and I'm worried re Arran. My average was about 12mph , and I don't want to be catching the group every 10 mins, or holding folk back like last time. If I can't get up to about 14 average before end of the month I will probably drop out.

I have just been it and done 50 miles today, and I'm worried re Arran. My average was about 12mph , and I don't want to be catching the group every 10 mins, or holding folk back like last time. If I can't get up to about 14 average before end of the month I will probably drop out.
I assure you that this ride will be done at significantly less than 14mph, plus riding with others makes it easier to maintain a pace.

Fubar

Guru

We have all day, and the good thing is there is a faster/harder ride for those that want it so no need to worry. I doubt I averaged more than 12 mph on my first CC Ecosse ride and no-one left me behind.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013

shut up you tart...you won`t get left behind, we have rules for these rides and we stick to them....sometimes:angel:

Top Bottom