Bacon rolls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So bacon... fry, grill or oven? I'm a fry man myself. Streaky smoked slow fried until the fat renders out and it goes nice and crispy.

Is it only me that fries the sandwich (not the cob/bap/bun etc) in the residual bacon fat after putting the bacon in it? Yum

I think certain dragon related posters (@welsh dragon) just breathe on it!

Some posters of a certain age may remember these characters:

a275d071db1e46a4cf8ba35cddb3c1ac.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I think certain dragon related posters (@welsh dragon) just breathe on it!

Some posters of a certain age may remember these characters:

a275d071db1e46a4cf8ba35cddb3c1ac.jpg

I am obviously far to young to remember anything like that.:whistle: and I always grill stuff now. Not just blow on it

Lullabelle

Banana
Bacon between 2 slices of bread is a bacon buttie, in a roll-bacon roll, in a bun-bacon bun.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Oh you northerners and your quaint lack of familiarity with the English language...
Nowt about quaint regs. It is what it is.

You wouldn't call a sofa a palm tree would you? No.

Bacon does not come in a roll. Or a sodding bap (nice try).Not even south of the watford gap.

Bacon barm. Nothing else. Barm.

Wierdo. Stick to your pulled sushi.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
All the above are mere amuse-gueules compared to The Fools Gold Loaf, much loved by Elvis. In February 1976 he took himself and his pals on a two hour flight in his private jet from Memphis to Denver with the sole purpose of guzzling this epic snack.

Fool's Gold Loaf is a sandwich made by the Colorado Mine Company, a restaurant in Denver, Colorado. The sandwich consists of a single warmed, hollowed-out loaf of bread filled with the contents of one jar of creamy peanut butter, one jar of grape jelly, and a pound of bacon.

fools gold loaf.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Bacon = brown sauce, always has, always will. :tongue:
Preferably HP although Daddies will do at a push.

A shop near where I used to work did bacon, sausage, egg, spam, black pudding, mushroom and tomato (the tinned variety, obviously) in a flatcake. Now that was a butty... :hungry:

Top Bottom