205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I don't have any of these tracker or Strava thingummies, so can't check, but does the fact that SA's website is not yet showing today's ride mean that he's still out on the road? Or is he already in bed?

13 rider

Guru
Still riding as of 10.00 . 194 miles he's in Portsmouth tracker is on website orange tab live tracker edit just checked red tab orange is link to strava

Last edited:
Thrashing it down in London...forecast for Pompey is the same, so maybe Steve is having a lie-in this morning. 12C and sun forecast for later...Go Steve.
Kurt has a bit of rain later on, in the region he ended up at last night...unless he has decamped to a better place.

He's off. At about 05:30 - heading upwards...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BigAl68

Über Member
I was up in the middle of the night and turned on the BBC news. It was the abc news showing and the weather for along the gulf coast in the USA was looking very nasty. Tornado warnings across 5 States. I wonder if Kurt has moved overnight as it looks difficult for cycling

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry.. was incommunicado last night, raving it up in that there London

So here's yesterdays results

upload_2015-3-26_9-25-59.png

upload_2015-3-26_9-26-35.png

And from Jo over at the other place

Day 84: Another 210 miles each for Kurt and Steve keep them both on schedule. Kurt heads north, in and out of Louisiana. Steve takes a trip south down to Portsmouth.

oyttDay84.png

GO STEVE!!!

BigAl68

Über Member
Well he seems to have moved away from the tornado area but the forecast is thunder and lightning later in the area of mississippi he currently is.

Top Bottom